Dog eat dog world

Friday, March 30, 2007

Grover Eats Gourmet (at times) too



The way I like to treat myself to my favourite dishes after a dreadful week at work, I spared no expense for my dog's 3rd birthday. Surely a dog will appreciate some gourmet food and not object to this nice, unexpected change from his usual diet of dry kibbles.

So I went out and got him a very delicious sounding "Venison Holiday Stew". Grover had a bad case of schnauzer bumps last time and generally he has pretty sensitive skin, so this limits the kind of things we can feed him with. Venison is one source of protein he can eat and even then, I wasn't quite expecting the huge chunks of venison swimming in the thick gravy.

The stew was polished off within seconds. And Grover looked at me with the most grateful expression ever.

Hmmm, I believe we have yet again grown closer through our common love for good food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home