Dog eat dog world

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Kyoho Grapes and Ultra juicy Momo Peach from Japan



These are the ultra premium grapes and peaches I lugged back all the way from Japan.

Kyoho grapes, considered to be the most expensive in the world, cost a whopping $60 to 80 (i think) in Isetan and that was why I had to buy a box back no matter what. They had very thick skin which in my opinion should be peeled away (easily) to fully enjoy the jello-like texture and wine like taste of these delicious morsels.

I had also bought a box of 5 momos for 1000yen and shucks, is it truly heavenly or what? Sweet and literally dripping with juice, I thought at a mere 200yen each, it was such a steal. If I could I would have lugged home even more.

Shucks, I want one now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home